Holiday Cottages On-line Booking System
Our on-line holiday cottages booking system is very flexible and can be configured to suit your individual preferences.
Please refer to the questions on the right. These should provide the answers to most questions you may have, but please contact us if there is anything else you want to ask. We'll be happy to help.
Please join our mailing list for details of any new features or special offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Booking System
- Why should I choose Cottage Owner ahead of other booking systems?
- How much commission do you charge for bookings?
- Why should I offer on-line bookings for my holiday cottages?
- I like to vet my guests by chatting on the phone first before I take their booking. Will on-line bookings mean that this personal approach will be lost?
- Can I define what bookings I am willing to accept?
- Do you differentiate between weekend and midweek short break prices?
- What happens if I don't want to offer short breaks?
- Must I accept all on-line bookings?
- What must I do to ensure that the availability shown in my website is always accurate and up-to-date?
- Does the system generate automated emails?
- Can I take a booking by telephone?
- What support is there for special offers?
- How are holidays such as Christmas and New Year accommodated?
- What provision is made for pets?
- Must I provide full terms and conditions?
- What guest payment options are accommodated?
- Who are SagePay?
- Can I operate the booking system without offering on-line card payments?
The Back Office
- What functions are provided in the back office?
- Are any additional functions provided if I am using SagePay for on-line payments?
- What method is used to embed the booking manager into my own website?
- Is Cottage Manager optimised for mobiles?
- What space is needed in my own website to accommodate the embedded booking manager?
- Can I change the colour scheme to suit my website?
- What instructions do you provide?
- What support do you provide?
- If I have an idea for a new feature, will you provide it?